Full Access to all #CastleVille Guide Videos, Gifts and Content is just $10 for the next 24 hours! http://castlevilleguide.com - Don't miss out

Hey Future CastleVille Hero!

I know why you’re here, I mean the Duke is a nice guy and all but he doesn’t exactly make it easy for you to get CastleVille cash, reputation, or worst of all CastleVille Crowns!



I’m gonna let you into a secret… I’ve found out how to game the system…

Every time I log into Facebook I have free CastleVille Cash, Gifts and even experience points waiting for me, even though I haven’t done a thing!

You want to know the best bit? It’s completely legit, the Duke can’t catch me for anything and Zynga aren’t stopping it from happening. In many cases they actually encourage it! These loopholes are right there for everybody to find if only you know the secret…

I shot up through the levels in a matter of hours rather than days, built out two beautiful barracks, always max out my houses and castle pieces so fast that I even outpaced my quests. All of this I never spent a single dollar buying CastleVille Cash!

Here are the score listing after just five days of game time…



When Joe asked me how I did it, I was more than happy to share my secrets and it even turned out that he knew a few tricks I didn’t. That’s when we decided to get together and create the ultimate CastleVille guide and community and we’d love for you to join us!

when signing up today, you will get 12 powerful strategy and training videos, free updates for life and a collection of links to the best free gifts available. If you were going to hire me to produce this CastleVille Guide site for you it would literally be priced in four figures and would be worth every penny… But when signing up today you get absoluetly everything mentioned above for just one payment of $19!
Just $10 when you order today, 13th December 2011!

There are absolutely no monthly contracts and you will never have to pay more… even when the price of this course raises for the general public… Not too mention the hundreds of dollars you might have spent trying to buy your way through the game without this guide… Make sure you don’t miss out on our amazing launch deal, we look forward to meeting you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 CastleVIlle Tips trick | Powered by Blogger | Built on the Blogger Template Valid X/HTML (Just Home Page) | Design: Choen | PageNav: Abu Farhan